We are a group of people working in government or non-profit organizations within the state of Michigan, with a common interest of finding innovative ways to apply new technology to improve services for the lives of Michigan.Mission Statement
MISA's mission is to provide its members an opportunity to meet their IT professional counterparts in other state organizations, to discuss developments and achievements in technology. MISA is dedicated to providing educational resources and opportunities to assist in the career growth and development of its members and guests.Click here to join MISAMember Benefits:
Documents By-Laws Roles & Responsibilities
- Informative presentations on new developments in technology.
- Member rates for monthly Luncheon and Annual Fall Conference.
- FREE Annual Business Meeting Luncheon.
- Low Annual Membership Fees (January - December)
- New Membership: $0.00 per year for an individual
- Renewing Membership: $0.00 per year for an individual
- Student Membership: Free to qualifying student.
- Commercial Individual Membership: $155.00
- Commercial Corporate Membership: $310.00 (This covers up to three registered company staff.)